Three dollar dinning table update

When we moved to Canada, I rushed buying my dinning table set and sofa set. As a result I ended up hating both purchases over time.

So I was looking for a quick and inexpensive way to fix my disliking and after keeping my eyes and ears open for quite a long time, I found this piece of cloth in the local Thrift store today.

THE SHINY FABRIC

It was just the perfect size for the upholstery of my four dinning table chairs :)
and the best part was this...

YEAYYY

So without any second thought I grabbed it and ran to home (almost).
Once I was home, I had the second thought.... and found the fabric was way too shiny for my taste.

I hold the piece of cloth in my hands and did some meditation.....and then flipped it over.

DON'T YOU LOVE THE BACK TOO?

I really liked the back of it. Its light, its bright and just perfect enough to FIX my disliking towards this.

BEFORE

I know, it screams depression and sadness, atleast to me it does.

So I took out my weapons :D

MY SCREW-DRIVER AND STAPLE GUN


and got to work.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STAPLE THE FABRIC TO THE BASE

It was really that simple and I am so excited to show you the end result :D

D-R-U-M-R-O-L-L 

AFTER

And all four chairs done upgrading for only 2.99!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts