$2.5 DIY jewellery organizer

So I have this HUGE collection of jewelleries which I rarely wore because they were all jam packed in a shoe case like this


also had a Ribba picture frame from ikea with a broken glass.

And I also had a staple gun!

So I was brain storming....
And
Voila!

I rushed to the dollar store, got myself some cork boards and a pack of these


And got to work.

I stapled the cork board to the back of my frame and hammered in the pushpins.

And a few minutes later, I ended up with this


The push pins were used to hung the neck pieces.


And I just pushed in the earrings in to the cork board.


I didn't cover the board up with fabric or anything cause I wanted the jewelleries to be the focal point here.

The total cost for this project is $2.5

Here is the break down:

Picture frame - already had
Cork board - $1.5
Push pins - $1
Staple gun - already had in hand

If you don't already have a frame in hand, you can thrift pretty frames at a very low cost.

Now as I can see all my lovelies, hopefully I'll wear them more often.

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts